For all the lovers of cold climate and the breathtaking sight of snowcapped mountains, skiing is an exciting sport which offers adrenaline rush along with tremendous thrill. The tantalizing excitement which skiing offers cannot be given by any other sport.
A lot of people with an adventurous vibe prefer skiing as an ideal vacation based sport and yearn for places which offers the best of it. Asia, in particular, has been the hottest travel destination thanks to the budget freedom, hospitable people and diversity in landscapes. It is also the land of the greatest mountain ranges of the world- The Himalayas.
Asia is also the home for Mount Everest, the tallest mountain peak of the world which attracts a lot of hikers annually. We bring you the list of excellent skiing destinations in Asia for the global traveler:
- Japan: This progressive nation tops the list of world’s appealing skiing destinations. For a majestic experience, visit the Snow Town Yeti Ski Trip from Tokyo. It brings you an unforgettable view of Mount Fiji. Or else try a private skiing option and Snowboard Lesson in Yuzavwa to challenge your existing skiing talent.
- South Korea: The picturesque snowcapped mountains here are lesser explored by the global traveler and hence makes an ideal choice for skiing. Indulge in Gangwagon- Do Nami Island and Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Day Tour for a magical experience. The weather conditions are quite comfortable for skiing with a snow terrain that can challenge the person exploring it.
- Ski Dubai, UAE: While this might come as a surprise on the list because of its predominant desert terrain, Dubai offers great skiing options which are acclaimed worldwide. Visit the world’s largest snow park where one can choose their own adventures such as hitting the slopes, ride a toboggan, make snowballs or hangout with penguins as well!
- Queenstown, New Zealand: Take on the same slopes on which professional skiing people challenged their skills on this familiar snow terrain. From beginner to advanced, Queenstown offers great skiing options for almost every requirement. Enjoy the awesome view of Southern Alps along with a range of skiing facilities. Try the indulgent spas, paragliding and jet-boarding to get the extra perks!
- Gulmarg, India: Designed for advanced skiers and thrill-seekers, indulge in the world’s highest gondola in the mystical country India. The route is breathtakingly filled with steep drops and incredible heights. Make sure that you are expert in skiing to advance to this destination because it is sure is not for the faint-hearted.
- Inner Mongolia, China: Visit the Alshan Alpine Ski Resort out here for a magical experience. Much of the resort is actually used by Chinese Skiing Team for training but certain milder slopes are open for civilians. The non-professional alpine and cross country trails add up to ten kilometers and cover nearly 5.5 square kilometers. Located at the Mongolian border which is rimmed by primitive forests, the high mountains offer ample opportunity for an adventurous skiing experience.
Have you read?
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019.
# Rich list index: Meet the richest People the the world 2019.
# Russia’s Rich List 2019: Wealthiest People In Russia.
# The 100 Most Influential People In History.