Jon Jones thinks he should be next for UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic – and he’s letting the world know.

In a series of Monday tweets, Jones (26-1 MMA, 20-1 UFC) explained why he believes a fight with Miocic (20-3 MMA, 14-3 UFC) would make more sense than a Miocic rematch with next-in-line title challenger Francis Ngannou.

Jones agreed with recent comments made by Miocic, in which he said an Ngannou (15-3 MMA, 10-2 UFC) rematch wasn’t exciting.

Jones pointed to Miocic’s first meeting with Ngannou at UFC 220 in January 2018, when Miocic defeated Ngannou via a lopsided unanimous decision. Jones also mentioned how he, as the former longtime light heavyweight champion, would be a new challenge for Miocic and a true “superfight.”

Reports: Former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar a free agent

Daniel Cormier: Dropping gloves after Stipe Miocic loss would’ve been like ‘stealing his thunder’

Dana White says no timeline for Jon Jones’ heavyweight debut but could be title shot

Additionally, Jones predicts Miocic’s return timeline would line up with his own.

But Miocic wasn’t the only fighter Jones mentioned on Twitter on Monday. Earlier in the day, news surfaced that former UFC heavyweight champion and pro wrestler Brock Lesnar is once again a free agent. Jones took a shot at Lesnar, saying he’d beat him, too.

Lesnar has not competed since UFC 200 in July 2016, when he defeated Mark Hunt via unanimous decision. The victory was later overturned after Lesnar tested positive for clomiphene. Shortly thereafter, the UFC announced Lesnar had retired for the second time in six years.

Since that time, Lesnar has returned to competing in the WWE. He has not openly expressed interest in returning to MMA since his UFC departure.